North York Moors Self Catering Studio Rooms
Our two ground floor self-contained studio rooms, converted from the original farm buildings is situated around the south facing courtyard, with their own key and entrance.
Each room is en-suite, with shower over the bath. Each has a hide-away kitchen with microwave, kettle, toaster, crockery, cutlery & fridge with a freezer box, where a light breakfast (or other snack), can be prepared.
NOTE: There is NO oven or hob.
You can eat in your room and of course you can eat al fresco in our south facing courtyard, enjoying the lovely views.
Self Catering Studio Rooms
We have a choice of two studio rooms, ground floor acommodation that are self catering.
- Free 10mgb Internet.
- Short breaks available all year round, minimum 2 nights any day of the week.
- Comfortable quality beds made up for your arrival.
- Full-size en-suite bathrooms (with electric shower over the bath).
- Towels provided – 1 bath sheet, 1 bath towel, 1 hand towel /per person. (not to be taken off premises).
- Tea towel, dishcloth and washing up liquid are provided.
- Bed linen provided.
- Laundry facilities – Washing Machine (free to use), Tumble dryer (£1.00).
- Each room is ground floor, with ramped access from the car park.
- Each room is centrally heated
- Electric towel warmers in each bathroom.
- Guest car park