COVID-19 Safety & Policies at Rawcliffe House Farm
We want our guests to have a very enjoyable, relaxing stay at Rawcliffe House Farm.
We have all been living through a very stressful time & so we want to remove as much worry as possible for your stay at Rawcliffe House Farm.
We have always considered cleanliness to be one of the most important aspects of our business. Over the past weeks we have researched and put into practice the recommended guidelines to provide you with a holiday where you feel there is greatly reduced risk and you are as relaxed and comfortable as possible during your stay. We have even more enhanced cleaning procedures in place & we will be using viricidal cleaning products & for the moment we will be leaving a minimum of 48 hours between bookings.
These changes are to minimize the risk of contracting & spreading coronavirus. These rules will be constantly revised & subject to change with government advise & “best practices”. These changes are to protect you, other guests & ourselves.
To achieve this, we have made some important changes.
1. Most importantly we are only allowing a minimum 3 days booking in our cottages.
We are leaving a minimum of 48 to 72 hours (2 to 3 days) between bookings..
2. Studio Rooms will still be a minimum booking of 2 days.
We are leaving a minimum of 48 to 72 hours (2 to 3 days) between bookings.
3. We are putting high quality 80% alcohol hand sanitizer (for you to use & keep) in our cottage (1 x500ml) & studio Rooms (1 x 100ml). **
4. In each bathroom.
- • 2 new wrapped plastic tumblers, ensuring they are completely free from dirt & germs.
• 1 new eco-friendly premium bamboo individually wrapped toilet roll, double length made from 100% forest friendly bamboo with no inks, dyes or scents. **
• 1 new eco-friendly 20g bar of handmade body & hair soap, made with lavender & geranium essential oil, coconut oil, castor oil & olive oil. **
• 1 set of towels per person. 1 bath sheet, 1 bath towel & 1 hand towel.
5. In each Cottage kitchen
- • 1 new eco-friendly individually wrapped double length kitchen roll, made with a blend of bamboo & sugarcane with no inks, dyes or scent. **
• Kitchen Cleaning Pack. This pack includes one blue checked disposable dish cloth, one sponge/scourer, 3 Claro dishwasher tablets, one pack of safety matches, one 20ml Claro washing up liquid and 2 x HDPE 20 litre black bin liners. **
6. In each Studio Room mini kitchen
- • Kitchen Cleaning Pack. This pack contains one 20ml Claro washing up liquid, one sponge/scourer, 2 x HDPE 20 litre black bin liners and a disposable blue check cloth. **
7. We will put the remote controls in their own new individually sealed bag. These bags will be discarded after each booking.
8. In order to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness on our beds along with fresh bedding, we will be changing for each booking: -
- • Pillow protectors
• Quilt protectors
• Mattress protectors
9. Following guidance, we have been recommended to remove all unnecessary items from our properties. Please bare this in mind when you are packing as you may wish to take some items to increase your comfort. We will be removing: -
- • Hair dryers
• Cushions & soft furnishings
• Extra bedding
• Books, games, jigsaws, tissues, outside play equipment
• Cottage /room browser & information folder. This will all be available digitally.
• Extra crockery
• Less used kitchen items. However, we will not have got rid of them, so please contact us if you need anything.
10. Use of the children’s play area. Please ensure the swings, slide etc is sanitized each time your children use this equipment. We cannot do this for you.
11. Laundry room. Please feel free to use the laundry shed. 1 Person only allowed in. Please use the sanitiser before & after entering. The shed will be cleaned regularly. Please leave the door open when you are in the shed.
12. We will be putting high quality 80% alcohol hand sanitiser stations at the laundry shed & the waste bin area.
** EXTRA items can be purchased for your arrival or during your stay. We ask that guests take home these items at the end of their holiday to avoid waste.
Whilst it is with regret that we are removing some of the convenient & comforting factors in our properties, we hope that we have your support in our efforts to ensure your safety.
Arrival time is between 4.00pm & 6.00pm Please let us know if this is inconvenient & we can work around it.
Please contact us by text or phone the day before to organise the key to the property.
Departure time is before 10.00am
- • Please fill your dishwasher (cottages only) up & put it on a 60° hot wash before you leave.
• Please empty all your rubbish from your property & put in the appropriate bins.
• Weather permitting, we would ask that guests open all windows (not patio doors) & open all internal doors to ventilate the property.
• Please leave the beds made up.
Whilst we all will have to observe 2mtr distancing we still will be available to help with anything you may need. Please send us a text & we will get back to you as soon as possible. We always have our phones with us.
Along with an extended cleaning schedule in each property we hope all these measures will help our guests to enjoy their holiday to the maximum.
The safety of all or guests & staff is a priority.
Jan & Duncan Allsopp